Gothic Little House

Gothic Little House An unusual building in the shape of the a cone, which stands opposite the holiest Maria church on the Sand island was in Middle Ages a church dedicated to saint Ann. It was built in the XIV century and it fulfilled it's sacred function till the year 1810, when a hospital was made in it. At present it is a habitable building and it contains a Salezian sisters kindergarten.

English Polski